返回列表 回复 发帖

[转载] 一切都为了钱:美国捍卫民主不过是控制资源的借口

It's all about the money: US defense of democracy is a pretext for seizing control of resources7 @9 I8 R  Y- F- B2 l
% l  h3 A- B3 L0 h7 p1 o
一切都与钱有关:美国对民主的捍卫是夺取资源控制权的借口  _0 u) ]: J6 R! L, n/ O
; E: J" l/ E% t$ h! \$ t
7 ?1 e  Q' w0 V+ U& z

~2 R/ ]& I2 a% G3 u+ j(Ken Livingstone is an English politician, he served as the Mayor of London between 2000 and 2008. He is also a former MP and a former member of the Labour Party. )2 ]0 _7 V' l$ z! x5 u& B( T5 h# d

/ i- D. W1 M% G8 n(Ken Livingstone是一名英国政治家,他在2000年至2008年期间担任伦敦市长。他还是前国会议员,也是前工党成员。)
' e/ L& }, l  @# c8 m% d; v+ A2 {+ ^: m6 V0 U$ Q6 D
US claims of defending democracy worldwide are nothing but an attempt to control and make profit from natural resources, and – as Venezuela has the largest oil reserves – Trump wants those to be taken over by American companies. 7 m* `' d5 ]/ A

! K" ]) r: B3 {5 w0 [# H# T美国在世界范围内捍卫民主的主张只不过是企图控制和从自然资源中获取利润,而且 - 由于委内瑞拉拥有最大的石油储备 - 特朗普希望这些国家被美国公司接管。; G. W2 K: m- z
0 t0 e/ |# t. }1 r- m# x
The US has been ramping up its regime-change strategy towards Venezuela, both directly and through its right-wing proxies in the country and region, to coincide with the recent inauguration of Nicolas Maduro as its president. The thrust of the US strategy is to delegitimize the presidency of Nicolas Maduro and secure what it calls an "orderly transition" to a new government.4 C9 ?/ ~9 o- ]& O  R6 w; H% n

( D2 z% r9 j; g  ]# Q; U/ }美国一直在通过其国家和地区的右翼代理直接向委内瑞拉提升其政权更迭战略,以配合尼古拉斯·马杜罗(Nicolas Maduro)最近就任总统的就职典礼。美国战略的主旨是将尼古拉斯·马杜罗的总统职位合法化,并确保所谓的“有序过渡”到新政府。& t4 p0 f$ M8 ]) G7 ?  u9 D3 G
2 I' a/ N9 L4 J' J
A slew of public statements from the Trump administration followed this move in order to prepare the ground for 'regime change.' US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told reporters that "the Maduro regime is illegitimate and the United States will work diligently to restore a real democracy to that country." US National Security Advisor John Bolton praised Guaido's "courageous decision" in saying "Maduro does not legitimately hold the country's presidency."& S5 b8 D4 T* P" Q( [
. L/ M9 v2 _. T. B' m. q! c9 C
特朗普政府发表的一系列公开声明是为了为“政权更迭”做好准备。美国国务卿迈克庞培告诉记者,“马杜罗政权是非法的,美国将努力工作,以恢复该国的真正民主。” 美国国家安全顾问约翰博尔顿赞扬Guaido的“勇敢决定”,称“马杜罗没有合法地担任该国的总统职位”。  k; j3 F2 O- K: o' {7 q
US Vice-President Mike Pence, speaking on behalf of President Trump, made an impassioned appeal to Venezuelans to come out onto the streets on January 23 to protest against the government of President Maduro. In his statement, Pence referred to the Venezuelan leader as a "usurper" and a "dictator," and expressed support for a transition government. Pence added that the US would continue its effort "until democracy is restored" in Venezuela.9 G* Z/ t2 C" x9 o

9 b/ p) U" w" p; Y6 T美国副总统迈克彭斯代表特朗普总统发表讲话,热烈呼吁委内瑞拉人于1月23日走上街头抗议马杜罗总统的政府。彭斯在声明中称委内瑞拉领导人为“篡位者”和“du裁者”,并表示支持过渡政府。彭斯补充说,美国将在委内瑞拉继续努力“直到民主恢复”。8 ]3 N% j7 k! \' c
3 |1 f% p! r6 A
On January 23, the Trump administration recognized Guaido as president, in a move clearly aimed at provoking regime change and perhaps a coup. Brazil, now led by the far-right President Jair Bolsonaro, has also recognized Guaido; as have other close US allies.
+ C+ \- \% t2 _( m9 g$ e6 F( Z  h% V4 n- K3 A# L' S' m. r4 B& f
1月23日,特朗普政府承认瓜伊多为总统,此举明显旨在挑起政权更迭,也许是政变。现在由极右翼总统Jair Bolsonaro领导的巴西也承认了Guaido; 和美国其他亲密盟友一样。5 L! @8 N$ J  L5 R- u, C9 `: h) J
! O2 x, l# A$ M' m
This US intervention is a clear and flagrant violation of international law and an unacceptable interference into the affairs of a sovereign nation. It constitutes a new and extremely serious development in the USA's longstanding strategy of aggression toward Venezuela since 1998. Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza is on record as saying that "what they want is a coup d'etat in Venezuela. They want a war in Venezuela." It is hard to disagree and it is also therefore easy to understand, especially when the bloody history of US intervention in Latin America is considered, why progressive governments in Latin America – such as Mexico and Bolivia – are calling for the international community to back a dialogue in Venezuela.' W; X* n4 u. j5 h5 e5 f% B) M" r

0 O; H% s7 f/ O% [6 R& R; \这种美国的干涉明确公然违反国际法,对主权国家的事务造成不可接受的干涉。它是1998年美国长期以来对委内瑞拉侵略战略的一个新的极其严重的发展。外交部长豪尔赫·阿雷亚扎有记录说“他们想要的是委内瑞拉的政变。他们想在委内瑞拉发动战争。 “ 很难不同意,因此也很容易理解,特别是考虑到美国在拉丁美洲的干预历史,为什么拉丁美洲的进步政府 - 如墨西哥和玻利维亚 - 正在呼吁国际社会支持委内瑞拉的对话。0 }- f( d& A. m* m+ z5 [5 J9 U
USA has tried to oust the democratically elected government of Venezuela ever since Hugo Chavez was first elected president in 1998. Four years later, the brief coup against Chavez in April 2002 had Washington's fingerprints all over it, drawing on a history of such interventions, including the ousting of Chile's President Salvador Allende in 1973 with horrendous results, leading to the death of thousands and decades of a dictatorship.
( \/ y2 i0 u5 x
8 s# d( G  T8 }. h自1998年雨果·查韦斯首次当选总统以来,美国一直试图推翻民主选举的委内瑞拉政府。四年后,2002年4月对查韦斯发动的短暂政变让华盛顿的触手遍布全球,借鉴了这种干预的历史,其中包括1973年智利总统萨尔瓦多·阿连德的罢免,结果可怕,导致数千年和数十年du裁统治的死亡。
* G* H: V9 s4 k! p' \' I, V. h: k/ h3 ~- g( H0 a3 t
A successful coup attempt, though, requires the support of a significant sector of the armed forces – if not, then direct military intervention may be what Trump means when he says "all options are on the table."Worryingly, Guaido's National Assembly is trying to prepare the ground to win over the armed forces by discussing a "transition law" under which any rebel military personnel would be granted immunity. According to Reuters, the 17-page draft document entitled 'Law Governing the Transition to Democracy' includes provisions "to ensure that defectors from the armed forces would not be persecuted by a future government if they abandoned Maduro." The law also provides insight into what those seeking to overthrow Maduro are explicitly trying to achieve.3 K2 U( O! L, u! t
# ~7 T& `* `$ v% g) V% o" }
然而,一次成功的政变企图需要武装部队的重要部门的支持 - 如果没有,那么直接的军事干预可能是特朗普在说“所有选择都摆在桌面上”时的意思。令人担忧的是,瓜伊多国民议会正试图通过讨论任何反叛军事人员获得豁免权的“过渡法”来为战胜武装力量奠定基础。据路透社报道,这份17页的题为 “过渡到民主的法律”的草案文件中包括“确保武装部队的叛逃者如果放弃马杜罗就不会受到未来政府的迫害”的条款。法律还提供了对那些试图推翻马杜罗的人明确试图实现的目的的见解。6 X& z5 Z7 X3 l2 w# [

1 y8 P8 A* [, }$ D1 |- LUnderlying its vision for the installation of a "model of freedom and market" as the new basis for the economy, is a determination to return nationalized companies to their former private owners as well as expropriated landed estates.% R/ P/ A* k) Z0 t& T
2 Z- t& V/ Z% x3 c4 r  U
建立“自由和市场模式”作为经济新基础的愿景的基础是决定将国有化公司归还其前私人业主以及被征地的土地。
' R! f3 w9 n, ~& Z5 PAs for the rights and protections that Venezuelans have achieved, through the 2012 Labour Law and other legislation, it can be expected that these would be abolished with the whole economy sold off as part of some IMF-imposed neo-liberal package. The mass movements, including trade unions and political parties, that have backed 'Chavismo' since 1998 would no doubt face severe repression, just as the left has after other US backed right-wing regime changes in the history of the region.
4 H+ {# A1 s- g. q" K+ z( @" J
( i) H  M6 R" n8 ]  I至于委内瑞拉人通过2012年“劳动法”和其他立法所取得的权利和保护,可以预期这些将被废除,整个经济被作为国际货币基金组织强加的新自由主义一揽子计划的一部分而被抛售。自1998年以来支持“Chavismo”的群众运动,包括工会和政党,无疑将面临严重的镇压,正如左翼在该地区历史上其他美国支持的右翼政权更迭之后。
. n* P% G- {# O& G' e+ F( A
$ W( C: ?3 v0 H8 v% X5 @7 q  gThese preparations by the right-wing of Venezuela and the threats of military action supported by the US therefore present a grave danger. Fortunately, Vladimir Padrino, the defense minister, supports Maduro and warned that the US and its regional allies risked bringing "chaos and anarchy" to the country. "We are here to avoid at all costs... a conflict between Venezuelans."! G7 Q4 r/ [8 @$ y- M. C- M, M% U' D
5 _( J2 S% N2 r1 [- ]8 c! q" r
因此,委内瑞拉右翼的这些准备工作以及美国支持的军事行动威胁构成了严重的危险。幸运的是,国防部长弗拉基米尔·帕德里诺(Vladimir Padrino)支持马杜罗,并警告说,美国及其地区盟国有可能给该国带来“混乱和无政府状态”。“我们在这里是为了不惜一切代价避免委内瑞拉人之间的冲突。”
+ ]+ u. d/ {# q$ r: e! h! z2 P2 Q" n, J2 ?, ]
Every year, the UN General Assembly votes overwhelmingly to call on America to lift its sanctions against Cuba. Only the US and Israel oppose this vote. Equally damaging sanctions have been imposed on Nicaragua and – like US sanctions against Iran – they are illegal under international law.
2 P$ v6 R- S  i: j) F) i( L3 X
5 E4 c5 x, @" K. ?2 I' f每年,联合国大会都以压倒多数的票数呼吁美国取消对古巴的制裁。只有美国和以色列反对这一投票。对尼加拉瓜实施了同样具有破坏性的制裁,并且 - 就像美国对伊朗的制裁一样 - 根据国际法,这些制裁是非法的。: h: i) |. M2 }, n* u

& \* k  A3 y2 G% r" X7 P* lAlthough American presidents claim to be defending democracy, their interventions usually lead to military dictatorships and a massive loss of life. The truth is, this is nothing about democracy, it is about America trying to control and make vast profits from the natural resources of these economies. Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world, and Trump wants those to be taken over by American companies. We must, all of us, campaign against these appalling policies and loudly say no to another Chilean-style dictatorship in Latin America.7 J" e0 T6 N2 e# S6 g7 `

# W5 I! o: h2 |7 V虽然美国总统声称要捍卫民主,但他们的干预通常会导致军事du裁和大规模的生命损失。事实是,这与民主无关,而是美国试图控制并从这些经济体的自然资源中获取巨额利润。委内瑞拉拥有世界上最大的石油储量,特朗普希望这些储备能够被美国公司接管。我们所有人都必须反对这些令人震惊的政策,并对拉丁美洲另一个智利式的du裁政权大声说不。
1 K$ H" \6 f; R7 u
/ p1 [- U4 ~2 t9 z- D9 K
$ v. ?- L- J, U- v评论翻译; i4 W9 k7 E9 u4 D% g- o3 f

" F! W/ Q5 z7 e- k
2 [& p7 B$ a! l6 r: nThey just dont stop, do they? they make a disaster of death and destruction of unimaginable proportions in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Yugoslavia, and most of the rest of the world, but still they keep on keeping on. Nothing will stop them but America itself being hit hard by war. There is a saying "the burnt child fears the fire". Americans have hidden behind their wall of water, and reigned down death and misery on others, while remaining untouched herself. Only being on the receiving end can teach her people something about how to behave to others.
' }6 h$ `, U3 x; @# e( h" B$ W% B8 K& Y% Q" y9 M
他们只是不停,是吗?他们在利比亚,叙利亚,伊拉克,也门,南斯拉夫和世界其他大部分地区造成了难以想象的死亡和毁灭的灾难,但他们仍然继续坚持下去。没有什么能阻止他们,但美国本身受到战争的打击。有一种说法是“烧焦的孩子害怕火”。美国人隐藏在他们的水墙后面,并在其他人身上度过了死亡和痛苦,同时保持自己不受影响。只有在接收端才能教会她的人如何对待他人。
0 [, }0 i) v  F# k( P4 N
6 A2 l5 Y( \: y6 X4 V# LI could not agree more! - USA believes that because it's protected by two bloody great oceans, it is perfectly protected and safe from the effects of conflicts!. I suspect it won't be too long before USA gets a massive wake up call and then knows what it's like to endure the ravages of war!.
* F" }6 w# E, v
7 a& D8 O5 S" @1 x0 w我十分同意! - 美国认为,因为它受到两个血腥的大洋的保护,所以它受到完美的保护,不受冲突的影响!我怀疑在美国获得大规模的警醒之前不会太久,然后知道忍受战争的蹂躏是什么感觉!
. L) j8 r/ l) b+ I' {
! i5 ^' u" f/ I6 L  r: @Americans are powerless against their own government. In case you have not noticed, Americans have been turned into slaves by those who control the government of the United States. You can't blame the slaves for what their masters are doing.
/ V% `7 L% I2 K4 {/ p  [
. }/ r" o  n! I美国人对自己的政府无能为力。如果你没有注意到,美国人已经被那些控制美国政府的人变成了奴隶。你不能责怪他们的主人正在做的事情。
. l- l$ ^+ v2 S" b9 y# Z1 A7 d. c( n$ C0 |1 M3 G1 W2 m9 D; g
WE are helpless to stop them , they control all mainstream media .
( {) Z0 E; x6 Y% |, k! ?& t, L
$ j" Y( `" F- C% `  k我们无法阻止他们,他们控制着所有主流媒体。
& S1 b* p5 l! x1 D0 v# J: d0 H" z7 i+ g: Y9 h, I; z8 a8 ~
You are absolutely correct. The U.S. gov't hasn't represented its citizens in a long while, if truly ever. So many citizens here are suffering due to an infinite number of causes, but neither side truly cares. The U.S. government is not the American people.
. u4 o. ?8 w3 H( H, j/ U
( g* e, @9 {$ k4 Q! a你是绝对正确的。如果真的如此,美国政府很长一段时间内都没有代表其公民。这里有许多公民因无数原因而受苦,但双方都没有真正关心。美国政府不是美国人民。5 ^8 _& f9 t# S; V$ f) _0 m: q) k
6 z' {( g: X! o6 J
yes you can. The french hits the streets and spill blood for their beliefs while Americans run to Instagram, Twitter or god help us Facebook to spew their mindless naive opinions and publish threats of what they would do right after they post it on Snapshot in their new Camo clothes, while wondering what Gender they truly are2 E, U7 C/ c; r: A9 d+ b

0 S! l4 l" R9 L5 h" Q" U是的你可以。当美国人跑到Instagram,推特或上帝帮助我们Facebook发布他们无意识的天真意见并发布他们在新Camo服装上发布Snapshot后会做什么的威胁时,法国人在街头冲击并为他们的信仰洒血同时想知道他们真正的性别
0 W, K7 Y- y) B9 r  t* c/ U) o- a( U- M
  L$ t- c& u. Y" }/ ^The media serves as government propagandists , much like in the Soviet Union.
: {( S- d3 Z& }( @2 G& j! y+ n7 e- Z1 [
媒体充当政府宣传者,就像苏联一样。, _% \1 {) x* G; J
; j( u8 F5 p0 c( y& W! |
The Justice of God will give them a lesson! It's only a question of time! The Hand Of God is slow in punish but very effective in the results., ]9 E  I) Q9 ?) s" l1 y
. T4 N, Q! y! J+ ?( w& E4 u
上帝的正义会给他们一个教训!这只是一个时间问题!上帝的手在惩罚上是缓慢但在结果上非常有效。
' D' b' O8 C0 j, S: t9 L% x8 s# g: l! P$ N8 [
True but the problem is that we don`t have eons to sit tight and see the results.
- }$ f! E9 n* B% k# J$ R2 Z* a' o" M: Q9 A4 d. S
没错,但问题是我们没有多少时间坐下来看看结果。4 A1 D& N( r4 s

7 l& d& ?( o! p% d( Z) F$ XWow, your imaginary friend will sure save us all. Take the blue pill.4 p2 t2 {1 C6 j  {7 g# E& {
, ^1 e: X% W/ E6 y+ g- v
哇,你想象中的朋友肯定会拯救我们所有人。拿蓝色药丸。
/ R6 N# l) W7 v# s5 V% A3 d- l
% D: h$ s- z" hThe Justice of God = Action / Reaction = Physics. You can relax.$ D: }5 f  k% _& R0 X- B
( {) \# a8 {7 c2 e% w% z
上帝的正义=行动/反应=物理。歇歇吧。* ?- u3 I. R# }" C; b; z1 a

- _" y6 |  }$ P* F4 Y+ sI don't think that the US will be stopped by war, but they will end in economic and social collapse. They're just like this darn old aunt that just won't die...
- M! E) A( B0 F: R! h& L
9 D$ R7 W+ k, z2 R7 X; B  ]我认为美国不会被战争制止,但它们将以经济和社会崩溃告终。他们就像这个老姨妈一样,不会死...! y  q, q) R9 f

/ A& P2 _. ^3 O9 `: y$ ~; SUntil such time that people stop allying themselves with the US, stop buying their weapons. and 'just say no' when next time they want blood and treasure called protection - until such time they will domineer with their malicious policies. There is fermentation but it is not clear if it bubbles enough under surface for popping before a big disaster.2 _; O- i4 v# [1 R( x4 k1 g8 F
3 k9 @' a# N- u" t
直到人们停止与美国结盟为止,停止购买他们的武器。并且当下次他们想要血液和宝藏被称为保护时,“只说拒绝” - 直到他们将恶意政策霸气为止。有发酵但目前尚不清楚它是否在地表下足够气泡,以便在发生大灾难之前爆裂。2 o9 Q; a0 \6 O% k3 o6 y/ |

. Q$ q  e3 s& t% h9 t# n: jThey are digging their own graves. History has shown that retribution is a real phenomenon and it never fails. It is just a matter of time - Wait for it !!!
, U+ t/ o3 v+ A5 @
: w4 }  j# |8 C, I. U他们正在挖掘自己的坟墓。历史表明,报应是一种真实的现象,它永远不会失败。这只是一个时间问题 - 等待它!!!# J- |2 `7 G6 ?) I, e. H
4 E; w4 y0 \3 e& k, _
People think the US was burnt on 9/11 or was it the Muslims who were burnt with the false flag?8 k$ Q3 {+ g3 T: Q

1 @2 w5 q8 K% ]8 t# \9 ?9 E人们认为美国在911事.件上被烧毁了,还是那些被假旗焚烧的穆斯林呢?
" f) c  L" ?3 l0 s9 q5 N# Q
. }5 r4 [. \- c/ ]* ~- |3 pAmerica is pure evil and ultimate hipocrite .
4 v8 @: t6 ~: ~& d: Q9 y9 ]2 |9 W& g
/ j, `/ S+ z* p. |美国是纯粹的邪恶和最终的伪善者。2 R6 N" m* B( m! D3 m; U# k; ?

- k& G* @* Y8 r' W6 E+ R! ~What?! American, too? Who's left?
5 e7 H5 x& t) `9 w! z  A
' |8 \6 B. a  y+ h什么?!美国人呢?谁离开了?; n7 U" J% `: n  @

3 M& F" Y" O0 r' u- n$ JYes but only the US is the realy maccoy.
: B" U8 S" a( f8 K" y6 c
; ?5 ?/ O. Z+ s是的,但只有美国才是真正的maccoy。
2 p9 f6 B+ i5 F. j
0 D0 C" ?: T% F5 a' U1 N' |The government is; the people, not so much. We are more alike than different.( z* K- k: b9 M: p# C

1 D; f3 T$ d5 F; A  y, Q( F政府是;人民,而不是那么多。我们比不同更相似。$ i( f/ f/ N: \$ a$ X* Z$ K

6 |; I; {- |% X- g2 O, q; RIs the US government made of evil aliens or from American society?. ]. Z  l4 ~# L1 H% S
3 d1 V& a* @. j9 Z4 }
美国政府是由邪恶的外星人还是美国社会制造的?
7 F4 U* Y" h& z
3 W. I* n) I0 Q. YFor the past 500 years, Africa, South America, and Asia have been exploited by leeches and they are still being exploited.
. b& a) Q& q% m4 i! u2 W* Y
. p4 v3 a, R( w8 {! v6 a在过去的500年里,非洲,南美洲和亚洲已被水蛭利用,它们仍在被开发中。
, @- g4 t- A3 b: ]$ Q: `" J
2 x5 r  m7 r& E7 ~0 rSimple oil thieves pretending to be some kind of modern Robin Hood, or "democracy providers" as they sell themselves as. And both (most)( I$ i/ F$ e4 Q* V' B* Q
Republicans and Democrats in the US is seemingly behind the planned robbery./ i9 j; C' u! ~4 |+ Z+ s! `4 W& |! M0 j

. y) z& |' q; ~9 D8 S简单的石油小偷假装是某种现代罗宾汉,或“民主提供者”,因为他们自己卖。美国的两个(大多数)共和党人和民主党人似乎都支持计划中的抢劫案。
8 J/ t+ G( [$ s: c& n' `: \9 Y* w" ]. Q; A
Yeah, Pinochet was a humanitarian.
6 `+ M& o3 ~8 p, W/ j0 }
3 \% s9 A: F. l( E$ y. B是的,皮诺切特是一个人道主义者。; a+ @" c9 }" c; d' C

, i) Y  C( F# O8 |1 k2 O* f6 F! NYes! He wasn't respectful for human right, but leaded Chile to what it is today, one of most stable countries and a healthiest economies in South America.
$ N" o2 n3 w$ q7 y( C7 T2 Y$ e) {; {& R/ r3 ^
是!他并不尊重人权,而是将智利引向今天,这是最稳定的国家之一,也是南美洲最健康的经济体。& @8 \7 P4 F* L. }# ^, u- ~( Z+ a
+ V& A2 v% r$ J" U
Not to worry; we are destroying ourselves from within quite well.6 @5 P. s/ W5 Y  ]( h

: b% D0 |! H* O6 }* e4 Z不用担心;我们正在从内部彻底摧毁自己。
* M8 e6 [0 I" J" T8 K- {& G7 C. A2 {( @# S1 P
The USA is the world's worst thief$ N. b* S6 j/ ?: u

! q1 P) A% f( Y5 G  \& A$ L美国是世界上最糟糕的小偷* z& Y8 a# U6 u7 K+ k7 y
; v: H9 u/ j7 a2 G  z" t+ O
Regurgitating what your college professor said I bet....
! h! P# r' t3 {" B% Q/ y
# J; A' D7 E$ @+ Q9 {5 x2 F回想你的大学教授所说的我打赌..... X/ Y, O7 {- K8 @
) U, x) V. Z: ~# C1 Z8 r3 d
i like your comment. The like button does not work.
( Q) l( l2 Q( _3 b$ N- F3 p2 L+ V) k$ X9 w) d* L- ~% D
我喜欢你的评论。喜欢按钮不起作用。
, g- V; U/ V: F" O0 R4 t. o/ \& e1 Y- w1 t. p1 v$ |
Would that be the hollowhoaxer Izraelis?
7 z, o* c3 _, ^' g
! }7 O9 t3 a2 P7 I那是空心的Izraelis吗?
3 v- e/ T6 ~8 B. Z
; r7 C# ?: W0 |9 ewhy US doesn't try to export democracy in Saudi Arabia?. ]7 R  r9 I% j2 P

8 Z7 \" l% n! m/ v为什么美国不试图在沙特阿拉伯出口民主?6 w6 o; L7 M: f$ [- Y3 J0 @* O

1 P2 w/ u& b9 R4 BExactly. You can be Saudi Arabia, the most evil, bloodthirsty regime in the world, full of religious fanatics who torture and butcher, and the U.S. and Isreal embrace you and make you their friend.or the illegitimate terrorist apartheid state of Izrael.: s9 O& Y& W' ?# c2 G3 d
( D( N8 h5 [7 I8 ~
究竟。你可以成为沙特阿拉伯,这是世界上最邪恶,最嗜血的政权,充满了折磨和屠夫的宗教狂热分子,而美国和伊斯瑞尔则拥抱你,让你成为他们的朋友。或非法的恐怖组织种族隔离状态Izrael。
& S( k2 [5 x- E; D% M
2 D) H& }- m; C' rI hope the civilized world and especially China and Russia will not allow another Gadaffi style execution and coup.' D8 H- E, @/ G+ d& L9 Z7 N9 ]

/ q* A- w* |3 F( V我希望文明世界,特别是中国和俄罗斯不会允许另一个Gadaffi风格的执行和政变。) A6 i% J& j  d* k5 G
7 C+ v% Q, ^7 ?3 J! _
What about the millions killed from the interventions of USA in Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, S.America, Iran- Iraq, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Yemen? That's the so called western civilization .9 G. Y6 G: s" k8 C* r. H1 u
+ v9 b  K/ z, H! r3 h; t3 S
美国在韩国,越南,印度尼西亚,美国,伊朗,伊拉克,伊拉克,利比亚,索马里,也门的干预造成的数百万人被杀?那就是所谓的西方文明。9 U: z4 d. t. W, M4 x5 ?- ~# V0 G

/ A8 H, T, g4 sWe are going to defend our country, USA has no right no authority to rule our country.
" O; @  I- c1 c, T; ^' q/ g
# ?2 [2 l+ I* Z% M5 z我们要保卫我们的国家,美国没有权利统治我们的国家。
) G# S3 |$ d6 k3 B
! `' l7 `$ r; ~( n2 e) OYes that's the way, since Hugo Chavez death, they has been doing war against our contry, Hugo Chavez unite South America, and USA divide again6 _" X9 U! Q$ W% D$ J+ _

@  a( I. b" Y' K! i6 C是的,就是这样,自雨果查韦斯去世以来,他们一直在与我们的国家进行战争,雨果查韦斯团结南美,美国再次分裂  P" k# N1 N5 m. i0 P
- `0 S2 E$ z8 r2 R8 o
US needs to guarantee Venezuelan oil before striking Iran.
8 q' p( O$ Z. _7 n, ?2 ]% m0 n- l) ]
美国需要在打击伊朗之前保证委内瑞拉的石油。
3 B# S# j& b# [) ~7 U# p" W. O( x5 G9 ~6 L; S7 M& ?) _
The problem is, Iran can block Straight of Hormuz in case of an attack , where Saudi and Emirates oil is being transported through.
( O9 `$ p" y1 Z: v7 h3 Q* s% A( e2 B/ [3 @
问题是,如果发生沙特阿拉伯和阿联酋石油的运输,伊朗可能会阻止霍尔木兹直道。
2 y, g. E) x) W' c+ D) B" f
0 L8 o/ k# c! @2 \, KNo one wants USD. End of days for Juden controlled FIAT fraud.
4 P0 `% W- q4 q. D; u- \3 @) j$ }
没有人想要美元。 Juden控制菲亚特欺诈的日子结束。
6 ~5 P% @8 e" [; \; ]% r) J, k- h/ P' I, o, b( |
Enjoy your Mcdonalds and Coca Cola.9 @4 B' \5 r, K, V
/ j+ j2 G" `' q; U6 A# N( l
享受你的麦当劳和可口可乐。
8 i1 u3 Q+ M/ a
( ]: v1 I9 N; V) q' W. n1 @9 L) KRestore democracy. Really? Then leave Venezuela alone and let its own people resolve their own problems. That is democracy you are preaching. Interfering and imposing what you want and who you want is Dictatorship.
8 r) {/ k% W( i
" J1 D! ]" q! h2 T恢复民主。真?然后离开委内瑞拉,让自己的人民解决自己的问题。这就是你讲道的民主。干扰和强加你想要的和你想要的是du裁统治。: H% ~) N5 h1 `% J4 L
# x9 D/ e$ U3 `' N% R7 M  e
The US has to be one of the most despicable shameless nations on this planet. The US will do anything to depose leaders of sovereign nations that do not bow to its imperialism, and murder as many people as it see fits to accomplish this. This utter tyranny and disdain for life and international law must be seen for what it is, uncontrolled authoritarian, autocratic sickness.9 U- s8 @  K: O7 }* [, C
0 V1 h& W$ l4 C: {3 d
美国必须是这个星球上最卑鄙无耻的国家之一。美国将采取一切措施来罢免那些不屈服于帝国主义的主权国家的领导人,以及谋杀许多人认为适合实现这一目标的人。必须看到这种对生命和国际法的彻底暴政和蔑视,不受控制的专制,专制的疾病。
$ \8 t9 A% E" O! \
1 G) Z' s( j% g* k5 ~It is, but remember, the American people and the U.S. gov't are two different things.
- o4 n% R5 C! D% u. H; N
0 T& L' _% s, K2 N但是,请记住,美国人民和美国政府是两回事。
, f5 n( n* g  M, M* ], Z% [  V& m/ z( W, M& I4 j" K6 \. m! e
sadly the "thank you for your service" is far more normal then fu#k you terrorist in murica, so most of you willingly are a part of the empire and support your terror regime. I know many yanks and southerners that dont, but you are not the majority. Do you vote btw? if you vote you consent and support...
! E. H$ I- l& s/ b. r8 U
# \1 M* L' w* y! g" e3 f  j/ ~可悲的是,“谢谢你的服务”远比普通恐怖分子更为正常,所以你们大多数人都愿意成为帝国的一部分并支持你们的恐怖政权。我知道许多不舒服的东西和南方人,但你不是大多数人。你投票顺便说一下吗?如果你投票给你同意和支持......
$ ^2 F- ]- ?# p- `7 |
1 }) [8 d8 Y: D8 S) z. vI would love to see the "American People" stand up and tell us why in Hell they don"t oust their Criminal Government ( Both Democrats and Republicans).9 C. Q; V+ v8 O6 M/ T( P0 p; i9 l
2 c# M7 e( s( ]5 i8 j$ n% a
我很想看到“美国人民”站起来告诉我们为什么在地狱中他们不会推翻他们的刑事政府(民主党和共和党人)。
3 N/ {$ H! w% \- ~
) g7 p7 r& B* V6 L" |/ `/ kHello to the World from The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, just if someone ask.& S/ j& U$ e9 ^, s  {# Z

' X! [; t# z. x" u2 ^2 v8 d1 R就像有人问的那样,来自委内瑞拉玻利瓦尔共和国的世界你好。
5 B/ _, m0 h, q: K- Q! V: x5 P
, v- u- G* [% Ofight the traitors and the terror regime in washington!9 @9 s2 F# d9 l. n, O9 V

8 S  ?/ ^2 S4 ?7 A打击华盛顿的叛徒和恐怖政权!
  Q* R1 K+ b# w# f( n! v+ Q8 x$ f! e3 ]; H8 Y
Here are the latest headlines on RT Spanish: "The Venezuelan Attorney General asks the Supreme Court to prohibit Guido leaving the country and to freeze his assets."
4 h4 T& H, R# d2 i6 j  E$ e# y( [9 s' [* n
以下是RT西班牙语的最新头条新闻:“委内瑞拉司法部长要求最高法院禁止Guido离开该国并冻结他的资产。”) U0 E: f. [" h& N# A

: U# B/ B$ v/ S" r! I# RApparently the Venezuelans have recruited 1.6 million militia members.
0 P' j5 L+ [( |& l2 B) o9 {5 h5 t5 F4 M# ~2 z) g  p5 P, H
显然委内瑞拉人招募了160万民兵。
2 q9 o- g( ^8 x5 c) w7 k/ |2 }* U* `9 \( \* h
Old story... whenever we intervene somewhere due to 'humanitarian' concerns it's always about resources or keeping the $US in play. Else why would we ignore so many gross human rights violations (Israel comes to mind) when it doesn't benefits us to go in? And if humanitarian concerns were the real reason why would we kill an organizer like Qaddafi who wanted to help African countries organize and profit from their resources and modernize?
& T3 {8 |( G, I+ R7 N( B7 f$ o' D  P7 s& n% U) s
老故事......每当我们因“人道主义”问题而介入某个地方时,总是关注资源或保持美元的发挥。另外,为什么我们会忽视这么多严重的侵犯人权行为(以色列会浮现在脑海中),因为它不利于我们进入?如果人道主义问题成为真正的原因,我们为什么会杀死像卡扎菲这样的组织者,他们希望帮助非洲国家组织并从他们的资源中获利并实现现代化?
- o' {5 u$ X, e& p5 F* e: \4 W+ f7 `0 z  g" h% x; M
Shhhhhhhh. They are on to us. Mr. Secretary. Bring Zuckerberg in here. We need to have a chat.( m( }) R: G& J& ?5 v+ p
. M- v0 i# U1 }- B1 M
Shhhhhhhh。他们对我们说。秘书先生。将扎克伯格带到这里。我们需要聊天。
* [6 X6 j+ m  x) {1 y4 p  U% p
5 K' I0 w. J) q/ g; X( d5 P$ eThey need our money and mineral resources..4 z- ]1 L+ {0 x* x

/ V0 M* r8 V! p* _8 s  M" m  b他们需要我们的资金和矿产资源......
# U  M3 O9 [. n/ |2 F
; ^* m7 p7 Q# K! q# N. W& P, t"It's all about the money: US defense of democracy is a pretext for seizing control of resources" Thanks for that Ken aka Captain Obvious! ;-)
/ M6 u! `% ~+ D: z, t  f2 J* [' X- b7 \
“这都是关于钱的:美国对民主的捍卫是夺取资源控制权的借口”,感谢Ken又名船长明显! ;-)
& g, E# u9 V7 a4 {* k) k! b. t* T+ G/ i
A million dollar question for civilised world is how to stop this Anglo Khazarian barbarian empire to bully rest of this planet.+ Y) N7 |$ J) X8 H% r8 N5 b+ d
0 V  G$ x' |$ e- j! \% i
文明世界一个百万美元的问题是:如何阻止这个盎格鲁卡尔扎里安野蛮帝国欺负这个星球的其余部分。
4 e& t* {- \( I7 I1 M4 m/ z$ N1 _+ O6 b+ C- Q. X
How evil can you become? There seems to be no limit. Pray for Christ's return." i) B2 Q) y7 x: V% q/ |8 j
. M; L8 u* a1 L" X  I7 L" K
你有多邪恶?似乎没有限制。为基督的回归祷告。) e; {! v9 Q, O  ~, O( _
8 C* h3 r3 D' \2 u$ W1 W, X1 z
There is something strikingly familiar about this Piece... Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah: Liberia, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Germany, Columbia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Spain, Iran, India, Peru, Brazil, Iraq, Serbia, Turkey, Morocco, France, Vietnam, Korea, Austria, Afghanistan, Syria, and Ukraine. This is another Fine example of an old adage: If the Excuse Works, why Change it?; A1 V  j" {7 f& N0 h
2 I+ l8 L9 @. R" g* C; {. L: I
这篇文章有一些非常熟悉的东西......我以前在哪里听过这个?哦是的:利比里亚,日本,以色列,沙特阿拉伯,墨西哥,德国,哥伦比亚,尼日利亚,巴基斯坦,西班牙,伊朗,印度,秘鲁,巴西,伊拉克,塞尔维亚,土耳其,摩洛哥,法国,越南,韩国,奥地利,阿富汗,叙利亚和乌克兰。这是古老格言的另一个很好的例子:如果借口有效,为什么要改变呢?/ K7 r4 T! D; V+ X5 B" ^; h  F+ I

) P% q8 B7 w+ Q( e7 u4 Z( 本文已被整理选入“国外译帖”栏目,欢迎大家访问:http://www.kanshij.com/community/country/russia/17043.html
更多
返回列表
高级模式 | 发新话题
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies