返回列表 回复 发帖

[转载] 中国的环境什么时候才能赶上日本?

When will the environment of China catch up with the environment of Japan?, u* k& I0 `0 V  f

8 m# B5 |5 T+ P' Z& r, U4 w( d. jWhen will the environment of Chinacatch up with the environment of Japan?, x: i6 `) }' D1 ~; c$ k9 q3 t
5 e! K6 I- t6 v# @' n
中国的环境什么时候才能赶上日本?
: [3 f2 \9 X3 m3 b  z: f  g2 E7 j0 |- t" ^) ~
0 M$ W" G$ }) N& |. W4 y6 M
评论翻译/ `4 v6 D% M8 B- l: p$ x
" G7 \5 x# h) Y5 p' u
' [6 J  ~& [3 k$ F6 y% Y7 B0 b
WilliamHennigan, lived in China; ?% {; w0 t8 h* U. B# `" h
Not soon. There are severalissues that stand in the way of progress:4 r$ b9 l9 f6 U
· There are many “Chinas”, in thatevery province has their own set of rules. Rules that are ignored because ofcorruption or achieving specific economic goals at any expense.
5 ~, b% s! ~0 r+ P· Every man in China believes thatsmog should be eliminated - by someone else.
- l1 b: D  L+ ^· Factories and individuals use therivers as sewers
) g. B% X3 Q5 s% A6 L/ k  B- L· Beijing addressed the smog issuefor a time for the 2008 Olympics. But it was for international appearance, notfor the people of Beijing.3 B( H: t4 E8 s" @  u" |0 i( b9 ^+ A; u
· The people don’t care, when Iwatch an individual walk up with his litter to a litter container and drop thelitter at the foot of the empty container.( d" k9 Y9 v9 w7 X
· The pursuit of money has causedthe conscious poisoning of the earth itself.2 T* ]$ x, c; v: g/ @
None of this changes until thepeople raise their concerns and voices at the local and national governmentsand actively take personal action to address these issues as much they can dothemselves and as part of a concerned community.* ]: r/ W% C! c$ R$ y( A, |8 q
; R+ c& T: V5 G* U/ e) q! W2 a
不会那么快,在这过程中还存在很多问题呢:' N" Y+ R7 e- w6 d8 ?8 Z. {( m
1、有很多个“中国”,每个省都有自己的一套运行规则---因腐败或不惜任何代价实现特定经济目标而被忽视的规则。) g( Q) Z2 E2 ~; ]
2、每个人都认同需要消除雾霾————但是是靠别人。
( a$ h1 \* X) X7 Y3、工厂和个人通过河流来排污。8 i" I+ m% |1 z
4、为了2008北京奥运会北京有一段时间改善了雾霾问题。到这是为了国际形象,而不是为了北京人。) }" f; L7 X4 Q5 a' d& \
5、人民并不关心,正如我看到有人带着它的垃圾走向垃圾箱,然后却把它扔在空垃圾箱脚下。8 B+ Q& P2 t7 }0 o, s8 t1 S9 ?0 p
6、追逐金钱已经有意识地毒害了地球。; a- F) @' q. J7 D8 f
除非大家向地方及中央政府提出他们的关切和呼声,并积极采取个人行动,尽其所能地来解决这些问题,并将之作为关注社区的一部分,否则这一切都不会改变。
" a2 a" s/ f" h, |+ @
+ \" M& _0 {6 r8 _, D: }$ Z  UGlenn Lee0 B/ ?( g7 }2 |0 C
Never.The answer is very simple, demographics. Even if each Chinese produce the sameamount of pollutants as each Japanese, China will still be more polluted thanJapan. Part of the Japanese reduction is due to changing to less pollutingindustries; China began that process already. The overall amount of pollutantsproduced in China is being reduced. As a country becomes more prosperous, the citizenswant to be healthier and to live longer; an important contributor to health andlongevity is environmental pollutant reduction.2 `5 u+ `; S! o/ q, c

( Y5 o! Q. B. b4 z9 zKatKim, lives in Japan
, a6 ?8 \6 O4 \" v5 u, uIt will probably take them atleast a decade to actually catch up.
: o7 `! y6 o7 ?( T4 ?, @) S4 @First they have to clean what’scausing the environmental pollution in the country. And given the size of thecountry, loads of manpower, time, and finances shall be invested.
5 z0 M9 I' M9 u' bSecond is disciplining thecitizens. From the eldest to the youngest. Instilling them the importance oftaking care of their surroundings and maintaining the natural environment forthe sake of the whole humanity and not for the convenience of people.
% }- I, s5 W! O! Q4 r7 n2 j( v/ DA decade is the fastest if theact now, they invest now, and if all the citizens strictly follow.5 S2 J' t* c6 L. G# G1 h5 g! s# P" I

8 ?+ ^3 p/ `, U/ i5 s+ K0 I# W他们可能需要至少十年的时间才能真正赶上。) x6 Y7 V+ ]+ i
首先,他们必须清理造成这个国家环境污染的国家源头。考虑到国家的大小,需要投入大量的人力、时间和财力。
7 J4 N6 Q4 i3 g" g# d2 ?) [' o其次是约束公民。从最年长的老人到最年幼的小孩。向他们灌输爱护周边环境和维护自然环境的重要性,这是为了全人类,而不是为了人们的方便。
" ]0 }; n. z: r6 N如果现在采取行动,现在就投资,并且所有公民都能严格遵守,那么最快十年。2 q: ]  A: p0 G6 k/ F

) p7 W! T5 r* S6 z; B/ O$ ]  tRobertLeo, I think for Quora points
" F" x  M3 @( r5 J$ Q7 CThis Economist chart is selfexplanatory:; O8 E8 t# k$ ?3 L8 k
I am pretty surprised to find iton the Economist to be frank, because the picture shows me pollution problem inChina much better than I thought.
4 Y/ R0 [5 u, v7 I. M4 W( Q( @: j4 RI think you are talking aboutpollution when asking when China can catch up with Japan. Chinese cities have decreasedpollution to the level of Japan in the 70s in 2009, now? I can only think it tobe much better.
3 e5 F4 ~9 @8 b/ ?7 L9 NHow Japan did it? What was itlike? This is a great article: The History of Japan’s Air Pollution2 b$ `* E; W; R" o. e
Specifically a few measures suchas laws that armed the victims to sue the pollut...
0 F' ?% U4 R# A) q+ {# h3 W4 E5 x% n* E/ R& N' ~
这张《经济学人》图表不言自明:0 D/ W' ~/ S: q1 f; s! v& `6 w
坦率讲,我很惊讶在《经济学人》上发现了这一点,因为这幅图向我展示了中国的污染问题比我想象的要好得多。. w$ B  U4 g8 |0 f, S3 e+ {! {6 e

# K( u0 e/ |; h- g# ]3 N" x' H我想你问的中国什么时候才能赶上日本,是在谈论污染问题。中国城市的污染水平在2009年已经下降到日本70年代的水平,现在呢?我只能认为它会好得多。  U9 y+ M* N4 s% q
日本是如何做到的?它过去是怎么样的?这有一篇非常好的文章:“日本空气污染的历史”。, t' a' x" T9 {# W6 Q$ D) V( C
特别是一些措施,如法律,武装受害者去起诉污染行为。。。
6 k/ D, Q0 z% P3 v. `# U
* g4 B% a$ w4 O8 E- O/ a; SZhang Dayu, PhD candidate Physics & Optics
1 @8 ]2 B- ~. FI’ve got no interest answeringthis. Anyone had any common sense about industrialization won’t ask this.
7 @& l) D5 |- X0 _+ @; R9 xYou got me very interested sinceyou asked about Japan, instead of a lot of better environments, Japan. Ofcourse got my radar tingle. And you actually seemed almost sincere. But, howold are you?! y1 D. L8 w( z6 T$ C$ s9 K

' o, L& ?9 F, \5 n我没有兴趣回答这个问题。任何对工业化有常识的人都不会问这个问题。
/ L+ M3 }+ Q8 K; B+ d) G因为你问的关于日本的事情让我很感兴趣,而不是环境多么的更好。这当然让我觉得很刺耳。你似乎看起来很真诚。另外,你多大了?
. P: q# U) h4 H* l
. i/ x  P, W9 [2 h( 本文已被整理选入“国外译帖”栏目,欢迎大家阅读:http://www.kanshij.com/community/country/japan/17210.html
更多
返回列表
高级模式 | 发新话题
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies