返回列表 回复 发帖

[转载] 美国为什么明知道和中国贸易可能壮大对方,却还继续和中国贸易呢?

3 E- z7 `1 R- U
: h5 O+ B% \& W6 x& a3 nPuanthanh Gangmei, worked in Kallipolis for 40 years.
! j/ V& @* |+ \* D; X3 y, u/ S“China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move the world.” It doesn''t matter whether Napoleon Bonaparte said this or not. What matters is that the giant has awoken.
+ L! I, B9 q7 I, x, }  mChina is still an export-led economy, and the American consumer is its largest customer. America is not just buying but also are investing more in China—and they don’t even know it. Americans are investing billions in corporate China.# K" K0 `5 K, S* ^+ u
Lacking in savings at home, and wanting to consume and grow, the U.S. must import surplus foreign saving from abroad – and run massive balance-of-payments and trade deficits to import this capital. President Donald Trump continues to single out China as the villain in the great American tragedy, when in fact he should take a careful look in the mirror.
. s- s6 q% u& S9 _8 _We have done enough debate on who needs the other more. The U.S. depends heavily on China for providing low-cost goods that enable income-constrained American consumers to make ends meet. Chinese manufacturing also lowered prices in the United States for consumer goods, dampening inflation and putting more money in American wallets.1 S+ n4 ]/ w" t! z2 R

/ q: J: ]6 R- k+ M3 W& y5 l3 j* b“中国是一个沉睡的巨人。让她睡吧,因为当她醒来时,她将改变世界。”拿破仑·波拿巴是否说过这句话并不重要,重要的是这个巨人已经觉醒。/ H, M& s4 Z0 S2 |. H' R: f
中国仍然是一个出口导向型经济体,美国消费者是其最大的客户。美国不仅在购买,而且在中国投资的更多——他们甚至不知道这一点。美国人正在向中国企业投资数十亿美元。5 I9 E, M2 |, x' A% j, s
' d* y4 v4 ~5 y1 \, ^7 U
由于国内储蓄不足,想要消费和增长,美国必须从国外进口过剩的储蓄,并通过巨额的国际收支差额和贸易逆差来进口这些资本。美国总统唐纳德·特朗普继续将中国列为美国大悲剧的罪魁祸首,而实际上他应该仔细看看镜子里的中国。
/ c' c$ [1 l1 U8 `关于谁更需要对方,我们已经讨论得够多了。美国严重依赖中国提供的低成本商品,使收入有限的美国消费者能够潇洒生活。中国制造业还降低了美国消费品的价格,抑制了通货膨胀,使美国人的钱包里有了更多的钱。
9 I  `; ^, w) o2 b& A+ @8 H8 u1 Z' M" c6 L3 `  t% B
Allen Allington, former Career Counselor and 50 years of world traveling.
) _: I  `/ E0 S0 lThe USA needs China for numerous reasons and leaders like Trump only make our relationship worse instead of better, the way it could/should be.0 e9 L. v9 {* _8 }- Y
If the USA would partner with China instead of trying to sabotage its progress, slander its people and threaten its existence, we would be further ahead. A US-China partnership would rule the world with its political, economic and military power and with leadership from China, the US might be able to quit creating wars around the world and focus on providing its people with a better and safer life.
- i# C) j1 t9 }# `3 \I don’t see China as a threat, but see the US military and our war mongers as the biggest threat in this world.# E$ B" v8 i6 x" B: X  T

7 q3 C) Q  N6 V& r+ M  {美国需要中国有很多原因,像特朗普这样的领导人只会让我们的关系变得更糟,而不是更好。7 j+ h" n( x0 J; i6 p
如果美国与中国合作,而不是试图破坏中国的进步,诽谤中国人民,威胁中国的存在,我们之间的关系将会更进一步。美中伙伴关系将以其政治、经济和军事实力统治世界,在中国的领导下,美国或许能够停止在世界各地制造战争,专注于为美国人民提供更好、更安全的生活。
8 U0 R- u( }$ p" \我不认为中国是威胁,反而认为美国军队和我们的战争贩子是世界上最大的威胁。9 ^' y  x3 T# R

3 L$ l- i$ d% u+ F# W, }  Q. dHuang Dawei, Research Assistant at University of Michigan (2014-present)
# u, D! @, i8 K+ \1 {5 n1 y  `Every decision by a nation is the outcome of complex negotiations and many compromises. It’s a complex game that takes multiple PhD thesis to explain.0 ~) p. c7 `4 A* G/ e
Whoever try to personify a decision of a country is either dumb or up to no good.
# u) @8 K8 V* T, R9 r# Z' kIMO, US still think they are having the situation under control. Buying from China benefits US, and if necessary, they still have the power to beat the tiger before it grows too strong?1 u# ]$ {+ P/ w: G7 B
Is it really the case? I think it takes years and years of research to answer that question, and I am no where near to be qualified.: C3 j2 d: I+ Z: b! d6 I, `1 z: z
" l8 j# i- |+ G4 o# N
一个国家的每一个决定都是复杂的谈判和许多妥协的结果。这是一个复杂的游戏,需要多篇博士论文才能解释清楚。
6 l6 P# F% E9 N# B* K; E7 ?+ O) ^8 ^任何试图把一个国家的决定拟人化的人不是愚蠢就是不怀好意。- V2 u4 d% A' k7 h# A
在我看来,美国仍然认为他们控制住了局势。从中国购买商品有利于我们,如果有必要,他们仍然有能力在老虎变得太强大之前打败它吗?' ]7 L& R, e& ^$ a
这是真的吗? 我认为要回答这个问题需要多年的研究,而现在的我离合格还差得远呢。1 Y0 _" Z1 m- s

" r4 N( P/ U: h3 L$ ?) i7 p" [Glenn Lee: c4 G+ m3 v# F* O5 q
Please whose hand has been feeding China? In a Capitalist system, money is always in search of profit. If the profit is in China, the money will move to China. The money will stay in China as long the return on investment in China is acceptable. The money that has fueled China’s rise, only a very small portion has originated from America.# F8 c: r  U" V: m5 W
America is not doing China any favor; nor is China doing any favor for America.1 e/ ~; R1 f! X2 e: {  z

( W" b) q3 {) n  G8 ^3 x! h请问是谁的手一直在喂养中国? 在资本主义制度中,金钱总是追求利润。如果利润在中国,资金就会转移到中国。只要在中国的投资回报是可接受的,这些钱就会留在中国。推动中国崛起的资金,只有很小一部分来自美国。( U- {5 E+ ?4 p+ {+ l, {
美国没有给中国任何好处; 中国也没有给美国任何好处。
' k$ a; L& f9 p" ~8 t
$ t. V1 {9 `! B* YBob MacKenzie, former Business Owner and Manager. at Private Business Self Employed Thinker (1973-2019)7 f( l% E" w, N7 Y6 S  A8 U$ z
The US continues to buy from China because it is more profitable for the US companies and corporations to do so.
7 J8 q- [0 r3 {: ?If a company in the US made a dishwasher it would cost consumers 100% more if the company wanted to make the same profit as when it is made in China.7 T2 X1 i. f7 V+ M8 L. ]# D& A
If the company wanted to sell their dishwasher in the US they would have to sell it with about a 15% market from cost instead of a 100% mark up from cost importing from China.- z7 t8 Z3 r: G& U# X
' [* U8 i8 P6 c+ e$ X8 n% G
美国会继续从中国购买,因为这样做对美国公司和企业来说更有利可图。9 q8 g9 F2 z# O
如果一家美国公司生产洗碗机,如果该公司希望获得与中国制造商相同的利润,那么它的成本将增加100%。
, l) H- G, r9 g) s3 C  R% Y如果该公司想要在美国销售他们的洗碗机,他们将不得不以大于市场价格的15%的来销售,而不是从中国进口成本的100%。
) q' d4 x: Q/ V
1 e# l, A# _5 A) @Jansen Junaedi, Studied East Asian, Middle East, and European politics( D/ s2 x( t- K6 p  S& C) b
Americans has just realized in the trade war that they are not prepared to live in a world without Chinese cheap products and Chinese food consumers. That’s the problem.8 H+ H) p1 R$ [0 C$ K
; u4 o- q1 o8 o
美国人刚刚在贸易战中意识到,他们不准备生活在一个没有中国廉价产品和中国食品的世界。这就是问题所在。- S% F2 I0 d4 u6 Z3 J
) R1 P% [3 p( J4 p+ R) L# M
Sam Zhang, lives in China (1997-present)
  b- T8 J/ M, w4 @/ yYou should ask American why they want to buy Chinese products , because It''s cheap. America dinitely don''t buy China products if there is cheaper one . In some ways, USA can''t leave China.* v8 ?8 n8 ?" D; P. D, u6 H) S6 U0 i
America is the biggest agriculture exporting country in the world. China is the biggest market, USA can''t leave China again lol, That''s why Trump forced China to buy America agriculture products in China -USA trade war deal . Why USA forced China? because nobody can consume so many products except China . It''s really funny!!!5 @: C( k2 z, N9 F
Vice versa, China can''t leave USA either. As a Chinese ,I can''t leave American TV series. Some of my friends can''t leave iPad iPhone etc. It''s too late to trade war. China government said :“There''s no winer in trade war ”damn right!! Little to glass cup big to car , We can see each other in many ways.
, N% D0 D' `7 I; U! a1 x
" ~# H, P+ A$ ^" p& Q# r你应该问问美国人为什么要买中国货,因为中国货便宜。如果有比中国产品更便宜的产品,美国人绝对不买中国产品。在某些方面,美国离不开中国。
1 W* Z, l" I( e# c7 L美国是世界上最大的农产品出口国。中国是其最大的市场,美国不能再离开中国了。哈哈,这就是为什么特朗普在中美贸易战协议中让中国购买美国农产品的原因。为什么美国要求中国? 因为除了中国,没有人可以消费这么多的农产品。这真的很有趣! ! !
" L8 T" J. `# C0 R" s; q, l反之,中国也不能离开美国。作为一个中国人,我不能离开美剧。我的一些朋友不能离开iPad, iPhone等。现在打贸易战已经太迟了。中国说:“贸易战没有赢家!”小到杯子大到汽车,我们可以在很多方面看到对方的影子。
2 A7 M4 J, ?/ v5 }4 i1 p; R- I; N
# u0 I( A( c1 ?6 j" s! @* iJohn Charles Fisher, studied Master of Laws (2005)
, R1 p+ w/ l6 yIt will not. The 4th industrial revolution will relocalise production. China’s trajectory over the past 40 years is based on the ruthless exploitation of cheap labour, environment and leverage. Chinese will also benefit from new tech revolution. But this will require a reset from the former export led model which is unsustainable.6 G* W( `8 g( @; d) I) ^
4 H& r) w# {5 H+ a. W) c  |# @
美国不会的。第四次工业ge命将使生产重新本地化。中国过去40年的发展轨迹是基于对廉价劳动力、自然环境的无情剥削。中国也将受益于新技术ge命,但这需要从以前的出口拉动型经济模式中重新转型,因为这种模式是不可持续的。
4 g3 a! Z) _& O5 q  E+ X) v& R! v& W, {0 E0 b7 V
Danny Auyeung, Director , Private Client Group (1991-present). m! H3 v# a- {# ^  G4 d9 X8 V" \
Who is feeding whom?8 @: U/ W9 e7 w' I: f
With globalization trading nations are interdependent of each other. Decoupling will take time and lots of effort. All things considered, it is in the best interest of the U.S. to work with China. Yes, eventually, the U.S. will be the second most powerful country in the world. But so what?5 x0 b: n7 j) F) O0 m- C$ g) |

& T0 r0 H2 V( V' S  D7 a6 }$ N谁在喂养谁呢?1 M0 T: I; A( P6 d* E7 i# H: s
在全球化的背景下,贸易国家是相互依存的。脱钩需要大量的时间和努力。总的来说,与中国合作是最符合美国的利益的决策。是的,美国最终将成为世界上第二强大的国家。但那又怎样呢?
  M5 K5 ]- Y; h% T' D2 W& M: m. x" ^9 w( I; N6 Y1 X3 H
( 本文已被整理选入“国外译帖”栏目,欢迎大家阅读:http://www.kanshij.com/community/country/american/17459.html
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册  
更多
返回列表
高级模式 | 发新话题
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies