返回列表 回复 发帖

[转载] 看看国外网友是怎么辣评叶诗文的神奇表现的

英国官员澄清叶诗文清白的视频,粗看了一下评论已过千,lz会择取有营养有亮点的评论陆续跟进翻译。
0 ?7 Q* F. l1 _1 `4 w; h& s" j+ z4 t
该视频踩和顶的一半一半,讨论氛围总体上不太淡定,各种,掐架和声嘶力竭,当然也有客观科普帝,人气最高的回复大部分为挺叶派。
. p) d) N0 n2 ]; N; C
8 L; l8 E8 X# g& z9 j8 w- |-----------------------------------------------------------------
% v  H. P$ u* L) H2 c/ ~2 C6 V8 L, |  i& k5 D) `
Ohhh boo hooo, she fucked up the us men and she has to be on drugs? Just accept this woman Destroyed you like china destroyed you in 2008 and will destroy you in london...keep pretending silver and bronze is as good as gold to make yourself feel better pussy + C* g8 S1 \' y7 J5 n$ b
  if you actually watched the race, you see that she trails the american by a good distance all the way until the freestyle part, and then she exploded. if she actually doped, i think she would try to keep the distance a little closer. I think she's just a phenomenal freestyle swimmer, she should compete with the boys, lol.2 b8 f' {3 R0 a
  就因为她操翻了美国男人她就必须得是嗑药的?就接受这女人战胜了你们的事实吧,如同中国在2008年战胜了你们一样,如同你们仍将被中国在伦敦战胜一样…继续假装银牌铜牌和金牌一样好、好让你们觉得心里平衡一些吧,你们这些美国伪娘.
  {: }) d' o( ?5 w" ]3 {  如果你仔细观察比赛,你会发现直到自由泳部分之前,她和美国队员的差距都很大,她一直在追,直到最后阶段她爆发了。如果她真的嗑药,我认为她会试着让这差距缩短。我认为她就是一个自由泳的天才,她应该去和男孩们比赛哇咔咔
& N7 F0 {8 a8 w  r+ R2 m5 L- j3 x9 s, ]7 h
  Is the french guy who beat Lochte in 4*100 relay and today in 200 freestyle also doping? I think you are doping too much...; ~1 \% g% n) H1 B
  莫非在四乘一百和二百米自由泳里战胜了罗切特的法国家伙也嗑药了么?我看你们自己才是嗑药嗑成傻逼了。
# f' u4 p. L* _* A5 T' Y( C- e
  She suddenly takes a second off the world record and today killed the 200 world record if she ca do that why didn't she in trials? This is very likley a case of doping. Even if they do test her and she is clean it is Likley that the chinese government has come up with a performance enhancing drug that is not tested for. There is no 16 year old in the world that could even touch Lochte's final 50 split after 350 m of an im
8 \& ~; E' U: i, n  她突然之间把世界纪录提高了一秒多并且击碎了200米世界纪录(他搞错了 实际只是奥运会纪录),如果她能做到如此为什么她不能被讯问呢?这非常像是一个嗑药的案例。就算他们真的测试了并且她通过了那也有可能是中国政府开发出了一款无法被测到的加强发挥的药剂。在经过350米的拼搏后,世界上不可能有16岁的女娃能摸到罗切特最后50米的速度。7 p( i4 ]' I! ~) z9 T3 L3 o

. t. [& j% E6 w5 Z* d  hey, I think it's time for you to take the drug. Don't forget 2 times a day3 u# D5 ~9 d& K: A9 W
  喂 我看该是你是去吃药的时候了,记得一天两次。
3 m5 Q  i9 n/ a
$ v3 ?: `5 J6 H) }9 K, _  well, i guess phelps cheated on beijing olympics too, how could a man won 8 golds? must've taken drugs that couldn't be tested out. These people are jealous wanker8 }% @! V- l. g. P/ {
  好吧,我猜菲尔普斯在北京奥运会也作弊了,不然一个人怎么可能赢得八金呢?一定磕了无法被查出的药。 你们这些货都是妒忌心贼重的屌丝!2 s: l7 N- @2 d5 Z  W

9 ^: `6 }. n" n) SHas anyone ever taken into consideration that Ye Shiwen could actually be 1/2 fish 1/2 human.
9 \9 V! e- E( {. B  i see you racist fuckers doubting the phenom, i'll laugh my ass off when the test results clear her and biesel turns out to be doping, BAWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! when the test clears ye shiwen, you racists can all go shoot yourselves in the head.
0 z+ O( @* L& F1 V0 j! \$ G  有人设想过叶诗文其实是半人半鱼么?我只看到你们这些种族主义2B在质疑天才,等到测试结果出来洗脱她的嫌疑时,我会为你们笑掉大牙,到时候你们这些种族主义者都可以去打爆你们自己的脑袋了。
: y' l7 G. @* R# H* n
4 [% D: t; \) t# J- M  Ye Shiwen World Record Time = 4:28,43: ~; E+ [* ?5 D" N0 @6 S8 M
  Ryan Lochte 4:05,184 R( h4 k( Z$ I# _# Z. y6 w
  Michael Phelps 4:09,28
: S: ~; X8 _; S  They are still 20! seconds faster... so what about your comparison?... She was only faster on the last 50 meter, but the end of the race is her great strenght.. the overalltime is still not comparable to the men races.
( G" u1 u8 Y4 q8 u+ n  (罗列三人的成绩): C" S) n' H1 o' c( \1 r
  罗切特和菲尔普斯仍然比叶快了20秒,发现你们的对比荒谬了么?她只是在最后50米游得更快,但最后阶段她发挥了最大的强度,总成绩仍然无法和男子相比。 2 s( P3 ?; q- I  o( S' [! f& _( c
2 j7 X% q5 q+ T* Z  t( V
  At least, if you are going to insult a group of people because of your inadequacy, insecurity and feeling of emptiness due to your pathetic existence, have the balls to show your face and not hide behind that mask. I guess your intelligence is below that of an amoeba that you cannot put a coherent argument backed with facts so you have to attack people in a personal way.
0 |* M, D/ _! s7 s/ Q  至少,如果由于你的可悲存在而造成的你的无知、不安全感和空虚而让你准备侮辱某个群体,那么请你像个爷们一样展示在你的脸上而不是藏在面具后面。我猜你的智商还不如阿米巴原虫以至于你的非议根本无法基于事实,而只能人身攻击了。
! M" B! I( H$ r, _) C
2 S% `7 ?8 e0 T* r% E, c' w  He didn′t do Doping.. He did Dope Swim!. ]) e( [2 G0 O; n
  她没有嗑药,她却让游泳界磕药了。
* ?8 C8 h: p8 J( T. |! O2 ?
' u4 n% Q6 m0 n) E6 [+ r$ D  media sensationalising facts and talking out of context, ryan lochte's freestyle quarter was the 5th fastest in the mens 400 final, he went all out at the beginning and had little to give in the end. So yes, its entirely possible Ye smashed Lochte's time. Some americans are sore losers, they even rank the medal tally with "total" medals won listing themselves as no1... Pathetic
. K0 Q, T+ g/ F# Q+ x4 o  只是媒体为了哗众取宠而断章取义而已,男子400米决赛中罗切特自由泳部分的成绩不过是第五快而已,他一开始就拼尽了全力,所以到最后筋疲力尽了。所以,是的,叶超过罗切特是完全可能的。一些美国人是恼羞成怒型的可怜虫,他们甚至用奖牌总数的标准来把他们自己排在第一。。。真他妈的可悲。
8 v' e- T2 c) W, E
: Z- a& h, ?7 D# f1 ^  why is it so impossible that a chinese swimmer broke a record? I mean she probably just trained really hard and was really gifted. Is it so hard to believe?? There are lots of other WR breakers out there! should we do a doping test on each of them? I mean chinese are really strong. DO NOT underestimate them!!!!!! 2 r/ h% |4 Y; ?, x1 ~
  一名中国泳者破了个记录就那么不可能么?我的意思是 她很可能只是有极好天赋并且刻苦训练。这就那么难以相信么?仍然有很多世界纪录打破者不为人知地存在!难道我们要一一给他们做药检?中国人是很强大的,千万别低估他们!
0 }' i: a( _! N- }! t! |4 [
  X9 F- I) A" p8 S% d3 `6 W8 cIf China's hockey team beat Canada, wouldnt u have a few questions?
, {9 j* ~. I/ V6 K# s) e9 ^  如果中国冰球队干饭了加拿大队,你也会被困扰到么?
4 U; ~" Y+ x6 q- p% l% b4 k3 b% u' y. D3 G0 `: J0 e$ _2 v' u
  If china cared about ice hockey they would be better than canada in 4 years time but nobody gives a fuck about a gimmick sport
8 y9 h, i  W. @  如果中国在乎冰球他们会在四年内就练得比加拿大好,但是没人在乎那个耍小聪明的运动。
- k; p0 L- M- _, k" A" U& b
- X' g8 l; `* P& |+ p2 h  pleaz, the chinese government specifically goes for sports that no one cares about to get more medals than anyone else to protect their image since their government is a tyranny. ping pong, badminton, gay gymnastics and diving are not gimmick sports? pleaz. the only sports americans care about are football, baseball and basketball and we would kick chinas ass every time in those real sports that are face to face competition not determined by judges
% K0 M9 j4 t7 n, g  拜托,鉴于中国政府是专制的,他们为了脸面会特别喜欢搞一些没人在乎的小聪明运动来攫取更多奖牌。兵乓、羽毛球、体操、跳水难道不是小聪明运动么?拜托。美国人只在乎足球篮球和棒球,我们每次都能在这些面对面对抗而不决定于判断的真正体育上操翻中国。  w4 ?, h- U. j+ e# P9 d; U1 H& W, @
( b& d: O9 q' t" h3 J
  If they do a testing on her because of her WR performance, then they should do a testing on every WR breaker at this olympics because obviously they never swam/ran that fast before, what gave them the power to do it now? Also with missy franklin whose only 17, she won a gold just 20 min after she swam in another event, how did she recover so fast? shouldn't we suspect that she doped too?
! k: j  @+ j- q, {6 n' V5 ?' V) D  如果因为一个人奥运会纪录水平的表现而给她做药检,那么他们该给每个破纪录者做因为很明显从来没人游得比他们快过,现在谁给他们的权力干这种事?此外你看,像missy franklin才17岁,在参加完另一场比赛后仅20分钟,她就赢得了金牌,她是怎么做到快速恢复的?难道我们也应该怀疑她嗑药么?
" ]: {: Q7 ?. X0 O- ~9 p7 {& S  x) r+ @9 S3 n/ ^: y% |7 D
  ? what kind of drug can make you slow in other styles and only fast in freestyle? Watch her previous wins in her career. She won like this many times. Her strength is on the last freestyle sprint.
& z& I1 {0 O7 c+ ]. R  It is better to say ths is the year of the dragon, therefore by being a Chinese dragon decendent, a invisible water dragon pushed her to the finish. It is just as ludicrious.* x" I  D1 G2 s* T
  how about the other young swimmers that broke records too? They never swam that fast neither!
8 T1 R9 c9 L" u; h+ Y  是什么样的神药能让你在别的泳姿上慢 而唯独在自由泳上快?看看她过去职业生涯中的胜利。太多次她都是以这种方式赢得的。她的气力被放在了最后自由泳的全力冲刺中。
% _# c' e! ^- [8 h  更好的说法是,今年是龙年,因此作为一个龙的传人,一条肉眼不可见的水龙把她推到了终点,简直跟疯了似的。4 L! B; H, S$ G" f. `9 Z

) I3 K( ?( o7 ~9 k% R- [0 X( j  ? Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte got pwned by a Chinese girl. Americans and their manhood problems…
* ]+ n9 t; q% N# N7 O: ]8 q  罗切特和菲尔普斯被中国女孩推倒,这不过是美国人和他们的装爷们问题。
' @8 ~% `1 b- s- T, G, K: \) Y1 g/ c5 X2 G5 R
  ? americans , pieces of shit who can't take a loss and will find every single excuse they can to overturn a loss / q/ O) {. _* D$ t/ I2 B
  这些一坨屎般的美国佬无法直面失败,于是就找了一切可能的借口来颠覆他们失败的事实。" l8 o- Q$ B7 e* Q: Q) x  I: S

2 n$ h5 |7 j8 q7 i& z1 n5 n  ? Get over it! Olympic games: chinese dopping vs american dopping.' ~1 S! O- z; x
  你们习惯就好了,奥林匹克这劳什子不过就是中国式嗑药和美国式嗑药的竞争   a, C5 A0 W, J3 Y) s
- o  ^* C" j! \  z
  LOL, white people just mad that they no longer dominate swimming. Wonder what NBC will cry about? Lets wait for the waterfalls during the Women's Gymnastic!
1 X4 \7 O! a0 r, B, w( T2 i  Can't wait to see all these white people crying foul again. Boo fucking hoo!
& I5 U4 A3 S; |$ f+ A8 `& c  哇哈哈,白人发现他们不再能支配泳池就抓狂了。等不及想看看NBC会如何号丧?让我们拭目以待女子体操的溃败吧。
& L0 N# A  T& u$ ~0 W3 I% u6 y' r9 \9 S0 P" Y% y1 s
亮点来了。。。。6 C: i1 ~; T4 `" y. p+ i; g& l0 B
  =================================/ f! A) `) T+ h0 x
  ? cheater . Korean's win things honest Chinese sly cheaters taking drugs and even their underage gymnasts.% S# |4 D7 w+ O! B
  cheating Chinese.
$ L1 n/ R! d/ i% f5 M! r  骗子,我们高丽棒子都是诚实地赢得东西,中国这些嗑药骗子,更别提那些虚报年龄的体操选手了。中国人大骗子!& V; ~6 G& @- q$ L
  ? you got to be kidding. the koreans can't even face the world without having plastic surgeries.; t1 m; c" A7 |
  你莫不是在高效吧?你们高丽棒子不用塑胶假脸甚至不能面对世界。
4 P) K* u1 t+ @, e) b! \  ? I thought she was a man. lol ~C~: J3 ?4 h5 }% i  A
  在我看来她就是个男的
8 e% t; ?% g6 g# K# z! w' G/ H  No, it's the AMERICAN "Women" swimmers who look mannish. This Chinese girl is sort of cute in the face at least!
4 P# d0 I+ L3 o  不,是美国女游泳队员看着更像男银,至少这个中国女孩脸蛋很可爱!
1 @# O  ?. c: ~" `; D7 E$ y) i+ \3 s' c+ N/ X' L
The Americans had been cheating with engineered speedo and once the Olympic banned it they lost most of the race lol. They apparently have no problem with that.
3 W  P% y4 N/ L2 F' I  美国佬曾用动过手脚的速度计来作弊,后来奥林匹克禁止了它于是他们失去了大部分的名次,很明显他们对作弊并不真的在意。) f# W  I3 P2 `, z$ n* [

: K& L7 U, I) A% C  It's NOT possible for this woman to have gone this fast on her own. She's doped up. The East doesn't have the same moral values as the West. Cheating is far more prevalent. Afterall, the East does not have the Christian tradition that the West does. Which flat out condemns cheating. Cheating in the East is not looked down upon, only getting "caught" while cheating is looked down upon.
$ ]. b  k8 z2 l  凭她自己不可能那么快,她嗑了!她嗑了!东方和西方的道德观不同,他们的作弊更为普遍。总之东方没有直率谴责欺骗的基督传统而西方有。东方人并不鄙视作弊,只鄙视被抓住的作弊。# r5 ?$ m& A+ t' P6 _

) k- m8 p* v  P$ I  ya and now they are saying that amazing spilt time is because of her large hand and feet, get the Fcuk outta here!2 d8 j  c! M8 \1 _
  是啊 现在药检结果出来了他们就开始鼓噪说她不可思议的神速是靠她硕大的手脚,都滚蛋吧!
更多
返回列表
高级模式 | 发新话题
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies