用户名:   密码:

当前位置:首页社区国外译帖英国中国将乱停汽车铲到屋顶,英国网民好评如潮
看世界译帖
英国

中国将乱停汽车铲到屋顶,英国网民好评如潮


译者:unknown     发布时间:2016-04-05     超过 0 位网友阅读

真是绝了。不知道车主要怎么把车给弄下来呢?

原文地址:http://www.dailymail.co.uk


Parking penalty, China style: Garage owner fed up with cars blocking his entrance uses a forklift truck to move them to the ROOF

中国模式的停车惩罚:车库业主受够了阻碍入口的汽车,于是用铲车将车移到屋顶上

中国将乱停汽车铲到屋顶

A man in eastern China has been praised online after he took drastic measures to warn people not to park in front of his garage.

中国东部一男子采用果断措施警告人们不要把车停在他的车库前,这一举动在网上受到好评。

The owner of a garage in Qingdao, east China's Shandong province, decided to pick up the cars parked in front of his garage by using a forklift truck and placing them on the roof, the People's Daily Online reports. 

青岛的这个车库业主用铲车将停放在他车库前的汽车弄到了屋顶上,人民网报道。

Pictures of the scenes were posted onto the Chinese social media on February 21 and were quickly shared. Many web users cheered the garage owner's decision by saying 'well done'.

1月21号这些照片发布到中国社交网站上后,很快就被分享。很多网民都认为这业主干得好。




rolf kitching
99% of motorists are careful considerate drivers .They may occasionally break the speed limit but in most cases only when they consider it safe to do so. Then you have the remaining 1% .They believe that they have a right to park wherever they like ,whenever they like. It does not matter if they block you in as long as they are not delayed or made to pay. They break the speed limit as well but they will drive inches from the bumper of the car in front and force their way through .The 1% deserve every fine ,every clamp and every ticket they get but they all still claim they are victims. 

99%的车主都是好的,他们或许有时候会超速,但是只有在安全的情况下他们才这么做。而只剩余的那1%会乱来,想停哪就停哪。他们不关心是否会阻挡到你,只要他们不会迟到或者不用付钱就行。他们还超速,而且危险的超车。这些人应该受到惩罚,但是他们依然宣称自己是受害者。



Johnny Ping Pong
Nice! Reminds me of when my brother and his friends put a teacher's VW Beetle on folding chairs in the parking lot

很好!这让我想起了我兄弟和他朋友在一停车场里将一老师的大众甲壳虫放在了折叠椅上。



Here_we_go_again
Good for him!....

很好!!。。。



eddiecurrent2000
Well done that man!

兄台,你干得好!



abacaa
Excellent solution!

非常好的解决办法!



Hermetic
China!

中国!



Brian Tatem
Good stuff :)

棒棒哒 :)



I miss old England
Was he in charge of his high school's last day prank? Must have been a sight to behold. I do understand his frustration. Give some folks an inch and they'll take all of what's yours.

他负责他中学里的最后一天恶作剧吗?肯定很有看头。我能理解他的心情。某些人就知道得寸进尺。



arturo
That's fantastic. I wonder how the owners got their cars back down?

真是绝了。不知道车主要怎么把车给弄下来呢?



Richard -> arturo
Well, if you'd read the article properly, it actually TELLS you how they got their cars down.

如果你有读完文章的话,里面已经说明了车主如何将车弄下来。



Madone2849
Awesome!

棒棒哒!



Druid
Excellent !

特别棒!



Charles
Brilliant !

超级棒!



floridavet
Occam's Razor at its finest - "the simplest solution is usually the best one!" I'd be willing to bet those two neighbors won't be parking their vehicles in front of that guy's garage anymore. ROFLMAO!

这就是“奥卡姆剃须刀”的绝佳例子——最简单的解决方案通常也是最好的解决方案!我猜这两个邻居以后再也不会将车停在他的车库前了!



Fut it all
Hope he charged them for his services and ' secure parking ' !

希望他就所提供的“安全停车”服务向他们索要费用!



HorseOfTheRisingSun
Oh that is so creative - wonderful!

这太有创意了,很棒!


更多
评论加载中。。。
我还要发表看法:
"看世界"温馨提醒:
1、请勿发表违反国家法律评论,评论请文明用语;
2、禁止发布广告评论。
匿名发表  用户名: 密码: 验证码:

浏览过本页的网友还关注:
英国译帖 - 热门推荐
第一赞助商
双语美文 - 阅读榜
第二赞助商
英国译帖 - 最新收录
第三赞助商
国外优秀论坛 - 为您推荐
第四赞助商
经验分享 - 阅读榜
欢迎爱好网帖翻译的朋友加入我们:
QQ群:307195648
联系邮箱:seas_2000@sina.com
无觅关联推荐,快速提升流量